7 insights onconsumer attitudes and future behaviour
Updated: Aug 27, 2020
9 Markets: USA, Brazil, France, UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, China, South
Study objective: identify attitudes to the crisis as well as future consumer behaviour to establish long term future trends.
The 7 insights
1. Money doesn’t buy happiness
2. 4 attitudes to the crisis. Who are you?
3. (Long-term) saving is king
4. Fewer rather than cheaper
5. Clicks & bricks remains top combination
6. Home (cooking) is another big winner
7. Local sounds good, but rather pay for eco and ethical (and health!)
Kampo has helped BookBook a Belgium marketing reserach institute to understand consumer Brazilian behaviour in contrast to the other 8 markets.
Read more on https://boobook.world/category/covid-19/